Admission will be based on the marks obtained on the qualifying exams and performance on the entrance exam
Candidates who have at least three years of bachelor’s degree with 50% of marks or the equivalent in any discipline recognized by the UGC / AICTE are eligible to apply
The Institute for Management Studies (IMS) in Ghaziabad has opened its application window for the Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Lot 2022-24.
Applicants for admission must complete their online application forms and all eligible applicants will be required to pass an entrance examination to the institute, which will include a written aptitude test, group case discussion / improvisation and a personal interview. Admission will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the results obtained in the entrance examination.
Eligibility criteria for admission to the PGDM
1. Applicants holding a minimum of a three-year bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or the equivalent in any discipline recognized by the UGC / AICTE are eligible to apply for admission to the PGDM program.
2. Aspirants with relevant work experience and recent graduates are also welcome to apply.
3. Candidates taking the final baccalaureate exam (or equivalent exam) may also apply on presentation of proof to this effect by November 30, 2022 at the latest.
4. A valid score on the CAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA / GMAT / NMAT / XAT test is required.
The PGDM is a two-year full-time program approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and equivalent to the MBA by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). Additionally, in its pursuit of excellence, IMS Ghaziabad is accredited by the NAAC with an “A” grade, which is a testament to the quality of the educational experience offered to future managers.
IMS Ghaziabad follows the quarterly system with the academic calendar starting in July and each quarter lasting approximately 11 to 12 weeks. At the end of the first three terms of the program, all students must complete a mandatory 6-8 week summer internship in industry. In the second year, students will continue their specialization courses (Dual Specialization) accompanied by a compulsory thesis project in the field of their chosen specialization.
Program Results (OP)
After completing the PGDM program, students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster analytical and critical thinking skills for data-driven decision making.
- Ability to develop a leadership capacity based on values.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate the global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of a business.
- Ability to lead and lead others in achieving organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
- Present a holistic personality for professional excellence and employability.
- Develop skills and practical skills in techno-management to become successful entrepreneurs in the future.
- Identify business opportunities, design and implement innovations in the workspace.
- Financial and banking management
- Business management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations and supply chain management
- Data analysis
- International trade (BI)
Click here to apply: https://www.ims-ghaziabad.ac.in
Last update 04 Dec. 2021