Dublin, Aug. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Asset Management Systems Market (2022-2027) by Asset, Solution, Function, Verticals, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff Analysis “report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Asset Management Systems Market is estimated to be worth USD 20.42 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 33.29 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.27%.
The global asset management systems market is segmented on the basis of assets, solutions, functions, verticals and geography.
- By asset, the market is categorized into electronic asset, manufacturing, personnel equipment, and returnable transportation asset.
- By solution, the market is categorized into barcode, tag, mobile computers, radio frequency identification, and real-time location system.
- By function, the market is categorized into Entry/Exit Management, Location & Movement Tracking, and Repair & Maintenance.
- By verticals, the market is categorized into healthcare, retail, hospitality, transportation & logistics, industrial manufacturing, manufacturing segments, and process industries.
- By geography, the market is categorized into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global asset management systems market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach. The analyst analyzes the global asset management systems market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market. Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
- Adoption of advanced technologies
- Optimized supply chain efficiency and time-saving platform
- Proliferation of GPS in Vehicle Tracking
- High cost and system security issues
- Technological advances such as image-based barcode readers
- Increase in sales due to e-commerce and online platforms
- Large amount of data content and associated complexities
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Asset Management Systems Market, By Asset
7 Global Asset Management Systems Market, By Solution
8 Global Asset Management Systems Market, By Function
9 Global Asset Management Systems Market, by Verticals
10 Americas Asset Management System Market
11 Europe Asset Management Systems Market
12 Middle East & Africa Asset Management System Market
13 APAC Asset Management System Market
14 Competitive landscape
15 company profiles
- Infinite assets
- active panda
- Asset Cloud
- Asset Explorer
- BMC software
- CEIPAL Talent Hire
- EZOffice Inventory
- FAMS Asset Management
- Horizon ERP
- Kaizen software solutions
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
- Microsoft Asset Management
- Ramco EAM
- ServiceNow Asset Management
- Spine assets
- Symphony SummitIA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oyyyu2
Global Asset Management Systems Market