DUBLIN, April 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Growth Opportunities for Population Health Management in the United States” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This research service will provide an overview of the US Population Health Management (PHM) market. The study period is from 2021 to 2026.
The report will provide a detailed analysis of the PHM market and applications, such as data and analytics, care management, and performance management. Discussions focus on industry challenges, drivers, and restraints, as well as revenue forecasts for each application area. The study’s revenue projections will imply an end-user level breakdown for the US market during the study period.
The primary end users of PHM IT solutions are Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), Non-ACO Hospitals, Non-ACO Medical Practices, Payers, and Provider Payers. The study provides detailed analyzes of significant business models, regulatory outlook, cost structure and competitive landscape. We will identify and describe key growth opportunities for the overall US PHM market in the context of user relevance and calls to action.
In this market, 3 strategic imperatives are at stake.
Currently, more than 50% of all users of PHM information technology (IT) solutions in United States are not achieving their primary clinical, financial and operational objectives. Key reasons include low clinician engagement with technology, inability to convert patient-generated data into actionable insights, lack of support to engage patients across the continuum of care, and inability to generate insights based on analytics that can improve business performance in a business. level. Over the next 2-3 years, PHM IT solutions will become much more accessible, personalized and results-oriented.
Modernized analytics and care coordination solutions will help payers manage provider performance on value-based care contracts (VBC). Providers will also leverage next-gen (next-gen) PHM solutions to gain a competitive advantage in patient experience, claims management and workforce management.
Agile platforms are disrupting the status quo of the PHM industry. Enterprise-grade companies are deploying software-as-a-service (SaaS)-based PHM capabilities that meet a wide variety of VBC objectives for providers (responsible care organization [ACO] design and management, payer connectivity and patient engagement) and payers (usage management, standardization of care, and network design and management).
By 2023, the U.S. PHM market will see increased adoption of SaaS-based PHM capabilities by all types of payers and providers. These modular, plug-in-based features will complement various electronic medical record (EMR) workflows and pave the way for population-level cloud health consumerism.
Emerging business models:
Most companies do not effectively manage their PHM program deployments. This results in poor results, including the costly purchase of external databases; delivery of manual queries in structured query language to link disparate databases, requiring third-party PHM consultants to identify gaps in care management; and high turnaround times for reports. Top PHM companies will offer more targeted capabilities that address most concerns by 2023.
These companies will offer a unique PHM IT value proposition that integrates many elements of data management, care coordination, patient engagement, and quality reporting through cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and delivery solutions. and self-service.
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The Impact of Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the US Population Health Management (PHM) Market
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
2. Growth Opportunities Analysis, US Population Health Management Market
- Scope of analysis
- Market scope
- US PHM Market Application Segmentation
- Revenue Segmentation by Application Areas
- PHM IT & Service Solutions Scalable Value Propositions
- Comparative analysis of the strategic attractiveness of PHM segments
- PHM – Market Maturity Indicator
- Top competitors in the US PHM market by application area, 2021
- Key Growth Indicators for the U.S. PHM Market
- Growth drivers for the US PHM market
- Growth Constraints for the U.S. PHM Market
- Revenue forecast, US PHM market
- Revenue forecasts per end user
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Discussion of revenue forecasts by segment
- Competitive environment, US PHM market
3. Market Overview: Total Market
- Industry Imperative – Role of PHM in Enabling Value-Based Payments
- Summary of PHM Market Opportunities
- Market Snapshot – Most End Users Are Not Satisfied
- PHM Market Opportunity – Voice of Customers
- PHM Capability Gap Analysis
- PHM Capability Outlook – Discussion
- PHM Capacity Outlook for Total Market – End User Feedback
4. Market Outlook: PHM IT Requirements
- The 3 main areas of intervention for the deployment of the PHM
- Key Features and Functions for PHM IT and Platform UI
- Main IT requirements of the PHM in 2021
- MPS IT Priorities
5. Platformer in PHM
- 3 objectives of the platform game in PHM
- Architecture of the PHM platform for 2026
6. Analysis of growth opportunities, ACO
- Main growth indicators for ACOs
- Revenue Forecast, ACO
- Revenue Forecast Analysis, ACO
7. Analysis of growth opportunities, non-ACO hospitals
- Main growth indicators for non-ACO hospitals
- Revenue Forecasts, Non-ACO Hospitals
- Analysis of revenue forecasts, non-ACO hospitals
8. Analysis of growth opportunities, non-ACO medical practices
- Main growth indicators for non-ACO medical practices
- Revenue forecasts, non-ACO medical practices
- Analysis of revenue forecasts, non-ACO medical practices
9. Analysis of growth opportunities, payers and payer-providers
- Key growth indicators for payers and payer-providers
- Revenue forecasts, payers and payer-providers
- Analysis of revenue forecasts, payers and payer-suppliers
10. Universe of growth opportunities, non-ACO medical practices
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Healthcare consumerism as the next frontier of MPS to expand the scope of intervention
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Community-Level RPM as Key to Improving MPS Program Effectiveness
- Growth Opportunity 3 – PHM Analytics must be prioritized to propel VBC contract ROI growth
11. Next steps
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q10xxh
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets